Monday, June 30, 2014

Monday night

We finished the day with an "unofficial" total of 6 baptisms and 1 restoration. We are blessed!  Everyone is working hard but the reward is incredible. 

I had the opportunity to teach the teen class tonight. That is an experience I will not forget. I had never presented a lesson to a group with an interpreter before. Apparently I did alright because I am teaching again tomorrow evening. 

Here is a picture of me and my new friend Victor. He is the interpreter working with the teen class. 


As I mentioned earlier, our friends from the Army are back with us again. They are great to work with. Robbie and I talked them into a couple of pictures. They would not; however, trade hats with me. They just did not appreciate a good Jeep hat!




That's it for tonight. Please continue to pray for us and the dear souls here in Marcala. 

1 comment:

  1. Is Carlos Hernandez, Jr. with you guys? If so, please tell him I said hello!

    Thanks for posting the pics & info, Jackie!!!

    ReplyDelete