Saturday, July 6, 2013

Final day

Let me start with my normal recap of yesterday. We had 7 baptisms on Thursday. I cannot say enough good things about the evangelists that were teaching the folks there. Here are a couple of the converts with the local preacher. 


We finished up after the gospel meeting and packed all gear. The last things to load were kitchen items. Those folks have done a super job feeding us all week. I cannot remember even 1 "bad" meal. Here they are preparing a meal. 


We left Marcala this morning early to head back to San Pedro Sula. Today was the travel day and gives team members to wind down and pick up some items for the folks back home.

I got to drive the van for 1 group. That was an adventure. Here are some pictures from today's activities. 









We had a nice meal together tonight and had a chance to say "see you later" to our new friends. 

We are leaving the hotel at 4 am so I had better sign off for now. I'll post more tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment